Sunday, August 21, 2016

Weekly weigh in!

Well today's my weekly weigh in and I lost -3.3!! I'm very happy with that. I worked hard last week so I'm glad the hard work paid off.

I used 26 of my 28 points
I used none of my 110 fit points
I exercised every day.

Now on to another good week!

Brunch: mini frittata with sweet potato, peppers, 1 breakfast sausage 1sp, blue cheese 2sp, 1 egg and 2 egg whites. Next time I'll use regular potato and cheddar cheese :) Simply Filling +3sp

At work: shrimp, whole wheat noodles, ff Italian dressing,veggies, light parmesan cheese 1sp, home made coleslaw, watermelon and light yogurt  Simply Filling

Other: fat free cream for coffee

Water: 8 cups
Steps: 12,098
Fit points earned: 12
Fit points balance: 12
Exercise: just work which is on my feet for 8 hours!

Fitbit stats:

No comments: