Thursday, August 25, 2016

Visiting my favorite little guy

Woke up this morning and I don't know how but it feels like I've pulled a muscle at the top of my leg/groin area. Very painful to get up after sitting. Does feel better as I walk around but getting my 10,000 steps in today was a challenge for sure.

My daughter had to go to the dentist today so of course I offered to babysit <3 yes I know I'm stubborn and while it may hurt I can still do things.

I also got some walking done getting there and back!

It's always a pleasure to babysit Lucas he is such a good boy and always happy! Even though he has the sniffles he's still happy.
Came home and there's a severe thunderstorm warning! We did get lots of rain which we needed!

Breakfast: oatmeal pancakes with banana, 1/2 Tbsp Kraft light peanut butter 1sp and sf syrup Simply Filling +1sp 

Lunch: Ham and ff cheese sandwich, watermelon and home made coleslaw. Also a light yogurt which I forgot to put in the picture ;) Simply Filling

Dinner: whole wheat spaghetti with meat sauce. I used this recipe but added ground extra lean beef instead of the meatballs Simply Filling +1sp for the parmesan cheese

Other: ff cream for coffee

water: 8 cups which I had to force myself to drink today! No idea why it's harder on some days
steps: 10,043
fit points earned:10
fit points balance: 64
Exercise: walking to and from Jen's 40 minutes

Fitbit stats

No comments: