Monday, August 1, 2016

Sweet, salty and spicy!

Another good nights sleep that really does set me up to have a good on plan day!

I went on a new path for a walk today and walked for 45 minutes.

Home for lunch and I was craving something sweet, salty and spicy so that's what I had :)

Had a short meeting to go to but after that Ralph and I went on a bike ride and stopped at McDonald's for a cold drink. I chose grape flavored Dasani sparkling water which is 0sp. Started to rain just as we got home made me go even faster!

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites,baby spinach, light cheese 1sp, toast with 1 tsp sugar free jam, pineapple and blueberries Simply Filling +1sp

Lunch:  grilled prosciutto wrapped peaches, quinoa salad with veggies and ff Italian dressing Simply Filling + 2sp

Dinner: extra lean chicken burger, veggies, kraft ff whipped mayo, leftover potato and cantaloupe Simply Filling

Other: ff cream for coffee, glass of wine 5sp

As of 7:30 pm

Water: 11 cups

Steps: 10,781

Exercise:
45 minute walk
43 minute total biking

Fit points earned: 11
Fit points balance: 25

Fitbit stats:


No comments: