Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Shaking things up!

I know that if you're not a blogger it can be hard following them so today I made a Facebook group with the same name!

One day at a time with weight watchers

Let me know if you want to join in!

Today I had to go to the dentist to get a cavity filled. First one I've had in years. She really frozen me up so I skipped eating when I got home.

I walked there and back to get my steps in!

Breakfast: egg McSuzi, watermelon and light yogurt Simply Filling

Lunch: after the dentist and still frozen I had 2 light yogurts Simply Filling

Dinner: lean steak, salad with ff Italian dressing, baked potato with 2 tsp of light butter 2sp and home made coleslaw simply filling +2sp

Other: ff cream for coffee

water: 9 cups
steps: 10,733 so far
fitpoints earned: 11
fitpoints balance: 54
Exercise: went on a 60 minute walk

fitbit stats





No comments: