Tuesday, August 16, 2016

No excuses!

Today they forecast a lot of rain. In fact there was a rainfall warning!

I woke up and figured I'd be staying in today.

First I finished my chores that I wanted to do today then looked out the door and it wasn't raining! So I grabbed my phone so I could listen to a podcast then off I went. Ended up walking for 30 minutes but it started to rain again just before I got home.

I decided to make a couple of recipe posts since I had the time to do them :)

Then believe it or not it stopped raining again so off I went to get the last steps in towards my 10,000 step goal. It was really windy but at least I didn't get wet.

No excuses were going to stop me today!

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, ff cheese slice, toast with 1tsp smuckers no sugar spread 0sp, tomato and strawberries Simply Filling

Lunch: Campbell's light tomato soup, grilled cheese with ff cheese, slice of Pillers smoked breakfast ham, jalapeno's, blackberries and Greek yogurt Simply Filling

Dinner: Salmon, rice, peppers, onions and olive oil Simply Filling

Other: fat free cream for coffee Simply Filling

Water: 8 cups
Steps: 12,825
Fit points earned: 13
Fit points balance: 41

Fitbit stats:

No comments: