Saturday, August 27, 2016

Last chance workout

Since tomorrow is weigh in day and I'm working tomorrow I really wanted to get a good workout today!

Ended up walking to the library to take a book back for a 1 hour walk.

Also went on a 45 minute bike ride!

So whether or not I have a loss tomorrow I am very happy with my week. My food choices were bang on and I workout out a lot. We'll see.

Breakfast: peach almond breakfast parfait and a ff cafe au lait! Simply Filling +1sp I used this recipe but left out the ginger today! Just for you Karen :)

Lunch: veggies, simply free black forest ham, plain Greek yogurt, frozen wild blueberries and a pinch of sweetener Simply Filling

Dinner: Rainbow trout, rice and roasted broccoli and a plum for dessert Simply Filling

Other: ff cream for coffee, one of these frozen bars after the hot bike, banana 4sp

Water: 8 cups
Steps: 14,871
Fit points earned: 15
Fit points balance: 91
Exercise: 1 hour walk, 45 minute bike ride

Fitbit stats

No comments: