Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Just because you can doesn't mean you should!

Don't be afraid to make choices that work for you! Listen to your body because you know it best.

I know that my nemesis is sugar. I know how much I can have that won't bother me but I also know that I can't make a "healthy" peanut butter cup because I know if I make 12 I'm going to be over eating them and probably all in one day.

What to do? Scroll on by recipes that I know will be triggers. Don't make them and therefore don't eat them.

Even if you do have them in moderation I would still ask the questions 1. are you hungry 2. can you stop and just 1 or 2?

Some people need more food to feel full and will still lose weight. Some people eat more processed food and some don't eat many.

I don't judge anyone because we all know our own bodies and if we don't do what works we are only cheating ourselves.

The only reason I bring this up is that I was looking at a weight loss blog and it was pretty much only sweets. Not much protein and honestly I stopped following it because it's just a temptation for me.

Now on to today:

Today I went to visit Jen and Lucas which is always a highlight of my week. he's getting so big and has 5 teeth now!! Plus I get some walking in getting there.

Breakfast: Oatmeal, 1 egg white, cocoa, sweetener, banana, 1/2 Tbsp light peanut butter 1sp, 1 tsp unsweetened coconut 0sp, Simply Filling  1sp

Lunch: Late quick lunch! 1 egg, 2 egg whites, extra lean ham, onions, jalapeno's and ff cream cheese in the middle with some light yogurt on the side Simply Filling

Dinner: steamed salmon, brown rice, carrots and watermelon Simply Filling

Other:ff cream for coffee

As of 7:45pm

Water: 10 cups

Exercise:
Walking: 60 minutes

Steps: 11,616

Fit points earned: 12
Fit points balance: 37

Fitbit stats:


No comments: