Monday, August 15, 2016

Don't put off till tomorrow what you can accomplish today!

Up with the birds this morning because I wanted to get some cleaning done before I rode my bike to a meeting and back.

Ended up biking for 85 minutes! I'm so glad that I did it today because tomorrow we have a rain fall warning and I'm not going to be going out on my bike.
I may ride the bus to the mall to get extra walking in but that will be about it.

Breakfast: McSuzi with lettuce, tomato, ff cheese slice, egg and a whole wheat English muffin. Berries and fat free Greek yogurt. We don't get light ones here so I choose the healthiest I can and call it SF that's my tweak. Simply Filling

Lunch: Raw veggies, home made corn tortilla chips, salsa, turkey and ham, a peach and light yogurt Simply Filling

Dinner: Chicken drumsticks 4sp, salad, olive oil dressing, home made croutons, potato Simply Filling +4sp

Other: fat free cream for coffee

Water: 10 cups
Steps: 11,364
Fit points earned: 12
Fit points balance: 28
Exercise: 85 minute bike ride :)

Fitbit stats:

No comments: