Saturday, August 20, 2016

Back to work!

This week and next weeks days that I work are kind of topsy turvy because someone needed me to switch shifts with them.

So I work today, Sunday and Monday!

Since I work at a coffee/donut store the best way to stay on plan is to take my own food and not buy anything there. So that's the plan.

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I think it will be a good one since I've upped my workouts a lot this week.

I slept in a bit today and I definitely needed it!

Brunch: 2 French toast, 1 egg, 2 egg whites scrambled, peach, sugar free syrup and a tomato Simply Filling +0sp

At work: Chicken, watermelon, home made coleslaw and light yogurt Simply Filling

Water: 8 cups
Steps: 12,565
Fit points earned: 13
Fit points balance: 10

I'm updating my phone so I don't have a screen shot of my fitbit stats



No comments: