- Did you get your water bottles ready last night?
- Is your kitchen clean and tidy so that when you get up you know exactly where everything is?
- Did you plan your menu for today so that there's no scurrying around at the last moment trying to decide what you can make for breakfast but just break down and order out?
- Do you know what extra movement you will get today?
- Do you track your food/water/exercise?
- Do you take time each day to connect with others on the same journey whether it's on Weight Watchers or in the group?
- Do you take time to remember that you are worth every extra second that it takes to stay on plan?
What do you do to make sure you have a successful day?
Went on a nice walk this morning for 60 minutes, and a bike ride for 47 minutes. Fun, fun fun :)
Breakfast: Baked peach oatmeal Simply Filling
Dinner: Pork loin chop, corn on the cob, green beans and sweet potato Simply filling
Other: Fat free cream for coffee, diet cranberry soda 0sp
water: 9 cups
1. 1 hour walk
2. 47 minute bike ride
fit points earned: 17
fit points balance: 59