Saturday, July 16, 2016

Time to get serious!

I have to admit I am one of those people whose weight is up one week and down the next and so on and so on.

Being a supervisor at a coffee/doughnut shop probably doesn't help but it's not the stores fault I am the one who chooses what I eat.

My plan is to be back at goal before the end of the year. I am a lifetime member and it will great to be back to goal.

My main reasons for getting back to goal is so that I can keep up with my first grandchild Lucas and my health. I already have early heart disease and being back at goal with definitely help to be healthier.

I love Simply Filling and that is how I plan to lose the weight.

I'm a Canadian and as such some of the brands I use aren't officially SF but we don't have as many options here so I will choose what I feel will work for me. I will try to answer any questions.

These are my goals right now:

1. No added sugar as it causes my cravings to go through the roof
2. Minimum 8 cups of water a day. I make unsweetened iced herbal teas that I count as water as well as drinking plain water. I don't count coffee :)
3. Walk at least 30 minutes 5 days a week
4. Wear my fitbit and post a screenshot at the end of the day
5. I'm starting with 10 squats and 10 push ups every morning. I will do counter push ups for now.
6. Blog daily even if it's just my meals to stay accountable
7. Weekly weigh ins will be on Sunday

Stay tuned tomorrow is the start of a new week!

No comments: