Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Still hot!

Sorry but the last few days I've been huddled in my living room which besides the bedroom is the only room that's cool. I didn't over eat in fact I ate less because I just didn't have any appetite and when I did it was for fruit and yogurt and easy to grab things. I was also sleeping in because it was cool in the bedroom. Not much walking and no biking.

However, enough is enough and I need to get back to a normal schedule.

So today I went to visit Jen and Lucas which had me walking for over 45 minutes. Still hot but drinking lots of water.

I also planned out a weeks menu and I've been chugging water like it's my job!

It's so hard trying to get a picture of Lucas because he never stops moving!!

Tomorrow I'm getting a new Fitbit Alta and it will definitely give me a kick of motivation :)

Breakfast: Breakfast sandwich with egg, extra lean ham and a ff cheese slice, on the side peaches and ff vanilla Greek yogurt Simply Filling

Lunch: Zoodles, shrimp, veggies, light parmesan cheese 1sp and chili peppers Simply Filling +1sp

Dinner: Taco salad with light cheese Simply Filling +2sp

Other: iced coffee made with my own ff cream and sweetener Simply Filling
As of 9 pm so it can change before tomorrow!

Water: 12 cups

Fit points earned: 11
Fit points balance: 28

Fitbit stats:

No comments: