Saturday, July 30, 2016

Finally a bit cooler here today

For some strange reason I was wide awake at 6:30 am after working 2-10 pm last night!!

I decided to get up and made a coffee and breakfast, went on the computer for awhile then went back to bed for a couple more hours of sleep.

When I woke up the second time I was raring to go out on my walk. Got that done, paid some bills, stopped at the grocery store then home for lunch.

After lunch Ralph wanted to go out for a bike ride and partway through the ride we stopped at McDonald's and I chose a strawberry flavored Dasani sparkling water 0sp.

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner: Lean steak, salad with fat free Italian dressing, my version of Mexican corn with Kraft fat free whipped dressing, chili and shredded hard cheese Simply Filling +2sp

Other: no alcohol frozen strawberry margarita, ff cream for coffee 0sp
As of 8pm

Water: 10 cups

Fit points earned: 14
Fit points balance: 91 out of a goal of 80 :)
Tomorrow is the start of a new week.

Fit bit stats:

No comments: