Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Another active day!

Woke up with the birds so that I could babysit Lucas while Jen went to a meeting! Well I had so much fun. Such a happy fella and so easy to look after. He even shared his banana with me :)

After his breakfast we went on a nice long walk. Definitely got my steps in today.

Breakfast: Chocolate cherry breakfast parfait Simply Filling +1sp for the almonds

Lunch: 2 shrimp spring rolls, 2 tbsp blue menu spicy peanut sauce and grapes Simply Filling +4sp

Dinner: my version of Chinese food: coleslaw mix, bean sprouts, whole wheat pasta, lots of veggies, chicken breast, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, olive oil and a pinch of sweetener Simply Filing

Other: ff cream for coffee, bowl of berries Simply Filling

At 9pm

Water: 8 cups
Exercise: lots of walking around
Steps:16,035
Fit points earned: 22
Fit points balance: 58
12 counter push ups and 10 squats before my first coffee

Fitbit stats:



No comments: