Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Added motivation

Another crazy hot day here! Thankfully the woods are a bit cooler.

Went grocery shopping this morning, nice to have the fridge full again.

I took a bus to a local mall and bought myself a new Fitbit Alta! I love it! It even knows when I'm biking so I don't need to use a separate app. Very nice indeed.

While at the mall Ralph wanted to grab a sub but I honestly didn't really want anything in the food court so I took my own salad. Tasted great and saved me money.

My plan was to walk back from the mall but honestly it was so hot I took the bus halfway back and walked through the woods the rest of the way.

After lots of water and cooling down we decided to hop on our bikes to test my new fitbit and it worked perfectly.

Almost forgot to blog tonight but glad I remembered.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites scrambled, extra lean ham, baby spinach, 1 tsp olive oil, clementine, slice of toast with sugar free jam Simply Filling 0sp

Lunch: Took to the mall: salad, shrimp, olive oil/vinegar/spices and when I got home I had this dessert which was SF + 2sp and I'll make a post on my recipe blog for it

Dinner: piece of pork loin, piece of chicken and I made a rice salad with leftover brown rice, chopped veggies, ff Italian dressing and mango with some Tajin seasoning Simply Filling

Other: ff cream for coffee and a glass of wine 5sp

Water: 11 cups so far

Exercise: 45 minute walk and a 22 minute bike ride

Fit points earned: 28
Fit points balance: 45

Fitbit stats:



No comments: