Monday, June 13, 2016

Shaking things up a bit

I know I'm a bad blogger!

I won't say I'll post every day but I will post as often as I can. There are several times coming up this month which will make it difficult to blog but I'll check in as often as possible.

This week I decided to step up my workouts. So I joined Daily Burn and have signed up to do the true beginner workouts. I did a mobility one yesterday and today I did a core workout.

I also attended a meeting today and biked there and back for a total of 62 minutes of biking. Whew I should sleep well tonight.

I'm still getting my water in and for me it makes such a difference in the way I physically feel.

Breakfast: Oatmeal cooked with skim milk and water and topped with thawed mixed berries and a tbsp of ff cream Simply Filling

Lunch: extra lean ham, raw veggies, tortillas made from a corn tortilla which is just 50 calories and .5 of a gram of fat so I count as SF, light yogurt, clementine and salsa Simply Filling

Dinner: extra lean hamburger no bun, lettuce, tomato, onion, steak sauce, ff cheese slice, baked home made fries with olive oil Simply Filling

Other: ff cream for coffee and a glass of red wine Simply Filling + 5sp

Fitbit stats:



No comments: