Sunday, June 5, 2016

New weekly goals

Last week my goals for the week were:

1. blog every day and I managed to do it 7 days out of 7!
2. drink at least 8 cups of water every day I also did this 7 days out of 7!

So I'm very happy with last week

This weeks goals are:

1. blog every day because I think this is key to my accountability Day 1 - check
2. earn 110 fitpoints Day 1 - 15 so far

Weigh in this week: I'm very happy with a -1.2 lb loss. Now onto another good week.

Breakfast: smoked ham/goat cheese/jalapeno egg cups, light yogurt and berries Simply Filling + 1sp

Lunch: raw veggies, extra lean ham, light swiss cheese, a foldit and pineapple Simply Filling + 1sp

Dinner: Leftover pork tenderloin, potato, olive oil, peas, kale and unsweetened applesauce Simply Filling

Other: ff cream for coffee, ff sf latte and a glass of red wine Simply Filling + 5sp

Fitbit stats:

No comments: