Saturday, June 4, 2016

Loving the bike this year

The more I've been riding my bicycle the more I love it!! It's so easy just to hop on and go, especially when we don't have a car. I can remember when I first starting riding and I couldn't go up the easiest of hills and now nothing stops me!!

Whenever you try new things it does take a while to get used to them. Just don't give up.

I'm happy to say after eating at the Chinese buffet yesterday my weight was the same today as it was yesterday and I call that a win!!

Ralph and I went on a 45 minute bike ride this afternoon even though it was really hot in the sun today. While we were out we stopped at McDonald's and I already knew what my choice was going to be. An iced coffee with no base or cream and I took my own ff cream and sweetener so it was a 0 count drink :) Quite refreshing.

This weeks challenges:
1. blog every day - check
2. drink at least 8 cups of water every day - 10 cups so far

Breakfast: Egg white omelet, berries and light yogurt and 2 berry oatmeal muffins Simply Filling click on link to recipe

Lunch: sauteed kale, onion, mushrooms, peppers, cherry tomatoes in olive oil with leftover pork tenderloin and a banana Simply Filling

Dinner: salad with light dressing 2sp, light parmesan cheese 1sp, pillers smoked breakfast ham, cherries and sf jello Simply Filling + 3sp

Other: ff cream for coffee, sf ff iced coffee Simply Filling

Fitbit stats:

No comments: