Tuesday, June 7, 2016

It was one of those days!

Today was just one of those day.

Went on a walk this morning and saw a cute baby bunny! Came home and realized my fitbit was still on sleep mode and hadn't tracked my walk. Ugh! May seem silly but I find my fitbit very motivating so when it's not working mama is not a happy camper
Click on picture to see bunny :)

I've felt tired all day and no idea why?? Today was cloudy and a lot cooler so maybe that was it?

Went to a meeting tonight where they served dinner. Did the best I could with my choices.

Hope I'm back in sync tomorrow. Jen and Lucas are taking me out to lunch so that will be fun.

This weeks goals:

1. blog daily - almost didn't but didn't want to start skipping a day - Check!
2. earn 110 fit points this week - with the fitbit not tracking today I have some catching up to do but I've got the rest of the week to do it - 43 fit points so far

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, zucchini, 2 berry oatmeal muffins and pineapple Simply Filling

Lunch: Blt using smoked turkey bacon 2sp, golden beet chips and an apple Simply Filling + 2sp

Dinner: At meeting I chose a chicken breast, green beans and some salad with dressing on the side

Other: ff cream for coffee

Fit bit stats:


No comments: