Friday, June 3, 2016

Chinese buffet!

Another gorgeous day here today.

Ralph has wanted to go to a Chinese buffet for a while so we decided to have lunch there today. I've been there enough times that I know what choices are available so it's not at all stressful.

Also went to a store called Farm Boy. Beautiful produce and they have an amazing coffee section :)

Tonight I'm just putting my feet up and relaxing.

This weeks goals which I forgot to post about yesterday:

Yesterday:
1. blog every day - check
2. drink at least 8 cups of water - 12 cups

Today:
1. blog every day - check
2. drink at least 8 cups of water - 10 cups so far!

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites scrambled, 1 leftover oatmeal cornmeal pancake, 1/2 Tbsp sf syrup and berries Simply Filling

Lunch: at a Chinese buffet
Plate #1 shrimp, veggies and seaweed salad

Plate #2 chicken breast, mussels, broccoli, green beans only ate about 1/2 because I was satisfied and didn't want to feel stuffed

Plate #3 Dessert: fruit
I also drank a big glass of iced lemon water

Dinner: Bbq'd pork tenderloin, corn on the cob, carrots, cherries Simply Filling

Other: fat free cream for coffee, glass of red wine 5sp

Fitbit Stats:

No comments: