Thursday, June 2, 2016

A happy day

Although I didn't get much sleep last night I woke up in a fantastic mood!

Went into work to talk to my boss, did a bit of shopping and bit of walking. Saw this car and had to take a pic!

Then it was off to visit Jen and Lucas. Wow who knew I'd feel so much love for the little guy <3 I just look at a picture of him and my heart melts!

Today he tried to take a selfie :)

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, mushrooms, olive oil, slice of ff cheese, slice of Piller's smoked breakfast ham, grapefruit and 1 mini baked chocolate banana breakfast cookie click the link for recipe. I make 4 small instead of 1 large Simply Filling

Lunch: zucchini chips, veggies, salmon salad and an apple Simply Filling

Dinner: BBQ'd chicken, brown rice, salad, 1 Tbsp ff Italian dressing and dessert was cottage cheese blended with a frozen banana and some frozen pineapple Simply Filling

Other: fat free cream for coffee and a glass of red wine 5sp

Fitbit stats:

No comments: