Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Up with the birds!

It was one of those nights where I slept but was restless and ended up getting up about 2 hours before I normally do. Ugh

That said I still stuck to my planned eating. I find when I don't get enough sleep that's when the plan sometimes comes apart but today nothing was going to knock me off track!!

Anyone else find the weather is driving them crazy this year? One day I can wake up and put shorts on and the next I need to wear a warm coat and jeans. Summer you can get here any day now :)

I went on another walk this morning and at least it was sunny even though it was cold. Ended up walking for 55 minutes.

This afternoon Ralph wanted to go to McDonalds for a pop. I don't drink pop and he only drinks decaf diet pop. I said o.k because I can have an iced coffee black with sweetener. The other thing I suggested was going on the bike for 20 minutes to get there. After we had our drinks we rode another 20 minutes to get home. I should definitely sleep well tonight!

Breakfast:
1 egg, 2 egg white omelet with peppers, mushrooms, onions and baby spinach, 1 tsp olive oil, grapefruit and corn bread muffin Simply Filling

Lunch:
Raw veggies, tuna salad, banana, banana cheesecake Simply Filling

Dinner:
leftover chili,bowl of lettuce, ff sour cream and 1 tostada shell and a cornbread muffin Simply Filling + 2 sp

Other:
Coffee, glass of red wine 6 sp

Weekly points used:  8 sp
Weekly points balance: 14
Fit points earned: 18
Fit points used:0
Fit points balance:38/84
Exercise: 55 minute walk, 40 minutes of bike riding
Fitbit stats:

No comments: