Thursday, May 26, 2016

No need to panic!

Tonight I had a banquet to go to for the prevention of crime. Since I'm on the board of an agency for mental health and I volunteer a lot there I was given 2 tickets to go.

I had no idea what they were going to serve but I didn't need to worry it was a pretty healthy dinner!

I also went for a short walk this morning with dark clouds and thunder in the distance. Luckily it didn't rain until I got home.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, sundried tomato and onion, slice of ff cheese, slice of Ezekiel toast with becel pro active margarine and clementines Simply Filling + 1sp

Lunch: Veggies, extra lean ham, banana, yogurt, corn tortillas made into chips and salsa Simply Filling

Dinner: Chicken, veggies and a couple of potatoes, Salad with no dressing and water on the side

Other: ff cream for coffee

No comments: