Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hot, hot, hot......

Sorry I haven't been around a couple of days but I've had things going on every day this week!!
Tomorrow I have a big shindig to go to for crime prevention and it includes dinner. No idea what will be served but I will choose wisely.

Today I went to visit Jen and Lucas. It was a hot day but at least there was a breeze. Lucas was enjoying some pea risotto :) Such a happy guy. I love that Jen is feeding Lucas real food. His favorite so far it broccoli.

Breakfast: 2 eggs, smoked breakfast ham slice, beet greens, olive oil and strawberries Simply Filling

Lunch: on the go! Veggies, extra lean ham, light yogurt and an apple Simply Filling

Dinner: whole wheat pasta, home made pasta sauce, parmesan cheese 1sp, salad, fat free dressing Simply Filling + 1sp

Other: ff cream for coffee, glass of red wine, later snack of 1/2c ff cottage cheese and 1/2 c frozen berries Simply Filling + 5sp

Fitbit stats:

No comments: