Sunday, May 29, 2016

Goals for this week

My goal for this week is to blog every day no matter how busy I am!! I have to get to doing it everyday as it really does help to keep me on track.

Another goal this week is to drink at least 8 cups of water a day. Either plain water or iced herbal tea.

Today I went out on a 45 minute walk this morning thinking it would be cooler but really it was crazy hot and the only relief I felt was in the shade in the woods. I decided against going on a bike ride this after noon as it was just too much heat.
Some nice messages from Fitbit today :)

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, slice of Piller's simply free smoked breakfast ham, 1 tsp olive oil, slice of Ezekiel bread with light margarine 1 sp, 1/2 a grapefruit Simply Filling

Lunch: raw veggies, tuna salad made with ff mayo, grapes and plain Greek yogurt with a little sweetener Simply Filling

Dinner: lettuce, light dressing 2sp, parmesan cheese 1sp, home made croutons, shrimp and a pear Simply Filling + 3sp

Other: ff cream for coffee, glass of red wine Simply Filling + 5sp

Water: 12 cups so far :)

Fitbit stats:



No comments: