Monday, May 30, 2016

Fun day on the bike

This morning I had a meeting to go to and decided to ride my bike there and back for a total of an hours ride.

After a nice lunch the hubs asked if we could go out on the bike again :) Well yes indeed! So off we went on another 30 minute ride.

We stopped at McDonald's where Ralph had a diet pop and I chose a fat free, sugar free cappuccino which is simply filling.

How are my goals so far today? Well I'm making a blog post and so far I've drank 12 cups of water so goals are met today.

Breakfast: flat out with 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 2 tbsp goat cheese spread 1sp, 1 tsp olive oil, ff single cheese slice, mushrooms and berries Simply Filling + 1sp

Lunch: Raw veggies, beet chips, extra lean ham, cucumber salad, plain Greek yogurt Simply Filling

Dinner: lean pork chop, broccoli, corn on the cob and 2 tsp light margarine Simply Filling + 1sp

Other:
fat free cream for coffee, glass of red wine, fat free sugar free cappuccino, banana simply filling + 5sp

Fitbit stats: I'll hit 10,000 before I go to bed :)

No comments: