Sunday, May 15, 2016

Bring on a new week!

After working all weekend it's back to finding time to do what I like to do such as babysitting!

Today was my house cleaning day. Boy it's nice to see a clean kitchen with everything ready for the week.

I am following Simply Filling. There are a few foods that I choose to call a 0 count food because here in Canada we don't have a lot of the options that my American friends do. So please be aware that my choices may not be the same as yours.

Breakfast:
Flat out breakfast wrap with 1 egg, 2 egg whites, peppers, baby spinach, ff cheese slice, chipotle peppers and grapefruit Simply Filling

Lunch:
Was really busy cleaning but I stopped long enough to grab some ff plain Greek yogurt, a banana and a cuppa green tea :) Simply Filling

Dinner:
whole wheat spaghetti, meat sauce made with sugar free tomato sauce, spices, extra lean ground beef, peppers, onions and mushrooms and light parmesan cheese I put on after the picture Simply Filling+1sp

Other:
Glass of red wine, ff cream for coffee 5sp



No comments: