Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Back to work!

The weather is finally a bit cooler and I'll be inside working 2-10. Oh well many more nice weather days to come I hope!

Woke up early enough this morning that I time to go for an hours walk. That always starts my day off on the right foot.

Change of work days this week so I work today and tomorrow.

I received a nice compliment today: they thanked me for posting my meals as it gave them a new perspective on simply filling! Awwww

This weeks goals:

1. Blog daily - check!
2. Drink at least 8 cups of water daily - 8 cups

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 1 tsp olive oil, plain Greek yogurt with berries and 2 mini chocolate banana breakfast cookies Simply Filling

I just make the Giant chocolate banana breakfast cookie but made 4 small ones instead of 1 big one.
http://suzanneskitchensimplyfilling.blogspot.ca/2014/12/giant-chocolate-banana-breakfast-cookie.html

Lunch: fold it pizza with light mozzerella cheese 2sp, pizza sauce, butterball turkey pepperoni 1sp, veggies and grapes Simply Filling + 3sp

Dinner: taking to work 2 slices of bread with light margarine 1sp, an apple, vegetable soup and I'll buy a non fat sugar free latte Simply Filling + 1sp

Other: fat free cream for coffee

Fitbit stats:

No comments: