Monday, May 9, 2016

Back to blogging!

I'm a bad blogger lately!

I will blog daily even if it's just my food :)

Right now I'm following simply filling with weekly smart points which I will use and I'll probably use some fitpoints as well.

Today was a bit cool but nice and sunny so I decided after going to the grocery store that I would get out on my walk. Ended up walking for 55 minutes!

Came home, made lunch and decided to go to the mall and back on my bike which ended up being a total of 48 minutes of biking.

After getting home I decided to make some chili that I used to make in my slow cooker but today after browning the veggies and the meat I put all the ingredients in my electric pressure cooker with an extra cup of water and cooked it for 15 minutes. While that was cooking I made up a batch of simply filling corn bread muffins. Links to both the recipes below.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1 slice of ezekiel made into french toast with egg whites, 3/4 Tbsp sf pancake syrup 0sp, 1 slice of pillers smoked breakfast ham and blueberries Simply Filling +0sp

Lunch: light tomato soup, flatout with ham/lettuce/cucumber/ff mayo and an apple Simply Filling

Dinner: Wendy's style chili with ff sour cream, 1/2 oz light cheese 1sp, simply filling corn bread muffins Simply Filling +1sp for the cheese

Other: glass of red wine 5sp, kefir 1sp total: 6sp

Weekly points used: 7 Balance: 21sp
Fit points earned:20 fit points
Fit points balance: 20
Steps: 12,910 so far :)
Exercise: 55 minute walk, 48 minute bike ride

No comments: