Monday, May 16, 2016

An all around productive day!

Started today by getting up an hour before my alarm went off!

Ate a fantastic breakfast then did some more house cleaning. Just like I'm tracking and planning my food/exercise I've also started to do the same with house cleaning.

This afternoon Jen needed to go for an appointment so Grammie went to babysit. Lucas woke up when I got there so off on a walk we went and Jen was home by the time we finished our walk.

Lucas had his lunch and desperately wanted to eat mine :)

Breakfast:
1/2 serving of my baked chocolate banana oatmeal, 1 egg, 2 egg whites scrambled, 1 slice of Pillers smoked breakfast ham, baby spinach and roasted tomatoes Simply Filling

On the go:
Veggies, chicken, yogurt and an apple Simply filling + 1sp

Dinner:
Leftover chili, ff sour cream, corn bread muffin Simply Filling

Other:
ff cream for coffee

No comments: