Saturday, April 9, 2016

When you fail to plan you plan to fail!

O.k I had a couple of bad days.

I failed to plan ahead and that definitely was one of the main problems that knocked me off my game plan.

Other issues were too many carbs and not enough water.

Yes even I have bad days.

But today I sat down and planned out the next couple days and I have no doubt they are going to be good days and on plan.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, extra lean ham, 1 tsp olive oil, kale and strawberries 4sp

Lunch: 1/2 can boneless skinless pink salmon, veggies, 1 tbsp kraft ff whipped mayo, endive leaves, grapes and yogurt 4sp

Dinner: roasted chicken, low sodium gravy, potato, sf cranberry sauce, 1/4c peas, broccoli 8sp

Other: kefir, cream for coffees, ff sf cappuccino and a glass of red wine 14sp

Daily smart points used: 30/30
Weekly smart points used: 0
Fit points earned: 6
Fit points balance: 68 - base points = 47

No comments: