Monday, April 4, 2016

It's winter again!!

We had a lot of snow overnight so hopefully for the last time I grabbed my snow boots and off I went for a walk. Hopefully it will be sandals/flip flops soon!

The snow where I walk hadn't been walked on before me and I have to say it was a workout. Really hard to walk in snow that was up to the top of my snow boots for an hour.

Click on the links for recipes.

Breakfast: Breakfast sandwich, English muffin, 1 egg, 2 slices bacon, lettuce, tomato and grapefruit on the side 8sp

Lunch: raw veggies, canned kippers in hot sauce and a banana with 1 tbsp natural peanut butter 7sp

Dinner: salisbury steak with mushrooms and onions, mini potatoes, green beans and creamy sweet berry chill same as last night but with mixed frozen fruit instead of pineapple 10 sp

Other: Kefir, ff cream for coffees 4sp

Total smart points used: 29/30
Weekly smart points used: 0/28=28
fit points earned: 11-3 base points =8 fp
fit point balance: 16 fp

No comments: