Sunday, April 10, 2016

Getting it done!

It's so good to be back on plan. Today I wanted to make sure I drank my water. I have a way of ummmmm putting it off and then not getting my 8 cups in. I physically feel so much better when I do get my water drank. That's one of the things I miss with the new app is not having a way to check of glasses of water. I do it with pen and paper but it was so easy on the old app.

I was going to go for a walk but it was so cold that I decided on walking in the mall instead!

I found this bread in Walmart that's 1sp for 1 slice or 3sp for 2 and it's a bigger loaf than the Weight watchers ones.

I went to David's tea to buy one of their new iced tea travel tumblers but they were all sold out so I'll have to check now and then until they get more in. It will be a reward to stick to plan :)

Breakfast:1 egg, 1/2 serving of leftover brownie waffle that I toasted, 1 tbsp sf pancake syrup, Free from smoked breakfast ham, tomatoes and 1 tsp olive oil 8sp

Lunch: veggies, extra lean turkey, beet salad with 1 tbsp Kraft ff whipped mayo, yogurt not shown, mandarin orange and 8 cheddar rice crackers 4sp

Dinner: Grilled chicken Caesar salad and a banana 7sp

Other: kefir, cream for coffees, blueberry muffin and a glass of red wine 11sp

Water: 8 cups so far
Daily smart points used: 30/30
Weekly smart points used: 0/28
Fit points earned: 9 - 3 base points = 6 fp
Fit points balance: 6 fp

No comments: