Sunday, April 3, 2016

End of a good week

So today is my weekly weigh in day and the beginning of a new week.

For the last few days I've been eating simply filling but counting smart points and so far it seems to be a good fit for me.

I have been up and down the last few weeks but after a solid on plan week I was down -3.0 on the scale. Yep I was very happy to see that.

I also went for a 55 minute walk. Tonight we're supposed to get another bucket load of snow so I'll definitely be getting another walk in tomorrow.

Jen posted this picture of Lucas enjoying his first taste of butternut squash and mango and he loves them. Yes there's another foodie in the family <3

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 1/2 oz light cheese, 1/2 serving of my brownie waffle and 3/4 tbsp of maple syrup 8sp

Lunch: taco salad using lean meat and an apple 7sp

Dinner: steamed salmon, broccoli, olive oil and carrots, creamy smooth pineapple chill 6sp

Other: glass of red wine, kefir, 1 popsicle 9sp

Total daily smart points used: 30/30
Weekly smart points used: 0/28
Fit points earned: 11-3 base points= 8 fit points
Fit points balance: 8

No comments: