Monday, April 11, 2016

A busy day!

Managed to get lots of steps in today!

First I had to get up early so that I could bus/walk to a meeting.

After the meeting I walked to Jen's to visit with with Lucas and Jen. He's getting so big!! And he loves Grammy  <3

While I was there I took Bubba for a walk in the cemetery! Love the random heart

One of the things that helped me to stick to plan today was to take my own lunch so I wasn't tempted to pick up junk food while I was out.

Then I stopped at the grocery store to grab something quick for dinner.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg whites, 1 tsp olive oil, smoked breakfast ham slices and a mini fruit cobbler 5sp

Lunch: veggies, light cheese, rice crackers, yogurt, turkey and grapes 6sp

Dinner: 2 President's choice frozen cabbage rolls, cauliflower rice with kale/onion/peppers and 1/4c pasta sauce 10 sp

Other: kefir, cream for coffees clementine orange and a glass of red wine 9sp

Total daily smart points used: 30/30
Total weekly smart points used: 0/28
Fit points earned: 11 - 3 base points=8fp
Total fit points balance: 6 + 8 = 14 fp

No comments: