Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Trusting my choices

Today I go to the once a month meeting where they provide dinner! No idea what it will be but I will make the best choices with what is available.

I did make sure to have a good breakfast and lunch and I still have 14 points left to enjoy.

One thing that is really helping me this week is to stay away from sugar. It creates such strong cravings that it can easily derail and good week.

I will get lots of walking today because I'm walking to Jen's to visit my grandson and daughter, then I'll walk to the meeting and after the meeting I'll walk to the bus depot. Hopefully the weather will co-operate. We're supposed to get snow tomorrow and Thursday!!

Day 3 of one week following Smart Points

Breakfast:
2 eggs, leftover Spanish rice, kimchi, berries and yogurt that's not in the picture 7sp

Other:
cream and sweetener for coffees, kefir 4pp

Lunch: veggies, extra lean ham, grapefruit 1sp

At the meeting:
I had a small piece of spinach and mushroom lasagna, salad and a dob of dressing on the side no idea of points but I had 14 to spend and I'm happy with my choices

Other: sf ff home made green tea latte 3sp




1 comment:

#fatfreefloozy said...

Sugar is definitely a big derailed to my plans too! I wish I could get kimchi and kefir here. I think you can make them, but I barely have enough time to do what I'm doing at the moment!