Monday, March 14, 2016

The making of a good day!

Woke up this morning to rain. Ugh

I had a morning meeting so I'd prepared my to go lunch last night so that I wouldn't forget anything because morning is definitely not my best time :)

I walked to the meeting in the light rain. While I was in the meeting my daughter Jen text me to ask me to pick up some Gatorade on the way to her house after the meeting. Poor girl was sick last night and needed some fluids.

I walked from the meeting to Jen's and there was mud everywhere!! Every time I visit Lucas is growing bigger. No picture today as I was busy carrying him. Such a happy guy.

Nice active day.

Breakfast:
Made my baked pumpkin cranberry baked oatmeal in 2 small containers because I wanted some protein with it. Served with 1 egg, 1 sausage, salad and 1 tsp olive oil SF + 1pp for the sausage

Lunch:
Veggies, dip made with plain Greek yogurt, shrimp, berries and plain Greek yogurt mixed with stevia SF

Dinner:
baked chicken strips, salad, dressing, 1/2 Tbsp parmesan and sf cranberry sauce SF

Other:
kefir, glass of red wine 5pp


1 comment:

MaryFran said...

He is a dollbaby! :-)