Saturday, March 26, 2016

Stay back!

Ugh right after work on Thursday I came down with the 24 hour stomach flu that lasted two days.
Today I've been having electrolyte popsicles, water and some food but not a lot.

Of course it was the day of the snow storm!

Yesterday I had 2 spoonfuls of chicken soup broth, 2 glasses of water and a banana.

The hubs knows when I'm really sick I slept all day and hardly went on the computer :)

I have to work in the morning so I've cooked up some Bob's red mill gluten free mighty tasty hot cereal ready for the morning and also made some of the mini gingerbread muffins to take with me. The last thing I want is to buy anything with sugar at work.

Breakfast: I had a blueberry bagel toasted with light cream cheese 10sp probably not a good choice as it sat heavy in my tum for a long time.

Lunch: 2 electrolyte popsicles 4 sp and water 4sp

Dinner: roasted chicken, low sodium stuffing, low sodium gravy and sf cranberry sauce 5sp

I may have a yogurt later we'll see. I'm not pushing it.

Hope your Easter is going better than mine!

1 comment:

#fatfreefloozy said...

You poor thing! I hope you feel better soon!