Sunday, March 27, 2016

Slowly getting better

Well I managed to make it to work today, although I'm definitely not 100% better yet.
Still achy muscles and not much of an appetite but I'm definitely improving.

Beautiful day here today but tonight we have a rainfall warning!

Breakfast: Bob's red mill mighty tasty hot cereal made with 1/2 milk 1/2 water, 1 egg white and some strawberries 6sp

Cream for coffees 3sp

Took to work: I took 2 mini gingerbread muffins and bought a sf ff green tea latte. I only at one muffin and the latte as my tummy was feeling wonky 5sp

Dinner: leftover chicken with light bbq sauce, 1/4c leftover stuffing, sf cranberry sauce 1/2c lima beans, lemon meringue yogurt  I on ate a couple of bites of chicken but everything else I did eat. 9sp

Other: kefir, 2 electrolyte popsicles 5sp

28/30 daily smart points
0/28 weekly smart points
0 activity points earned


No comments: