Tuesday, March 15, 2016

On the bike again :)

Although the roads were wet this morning and I don't remember seeing the sun Ralph and I managed to get an hour of biking in! Love biking

While out on the bike we stopped at a mall and walked around a bit. Won't quite get my 10,000 steps in today but I'm still happy with today.

Unfortunately I had a text from Jen and both her and Lucas are sick today. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't get it after smothering Lucas with kisses yesterday :)

Breakfast:
Individual frittata and a clementine SF + 2pp for the light cheese

Lunch:
Raw veggies, leftover chicken, kimchi, plain Greek yogurt with blackberries and raspberries SF

Dinner:
Pulled pork tenderloin, kale, bacon and 2 tsp olive oil SF + 1pp for the bacon  A time saving tip is that I cook bacon in advance then freeze it and just take out one slice whenever I want one!

Other:
Kefir, 15g raw almonds 2pp


2 comments:

jen said...

Loving your menu's

MaryFran said...

You may not get your steps in...but with the bike ride you are doing GREAT!