Wednesday, March 16, 2016

No excuses today

Decided to get up earlier this week so that I can be a bit more productive :)

It was pouring when I woke up! Ugh at least rain won't hurt me so off I went on a very quick 30 minute walk as the longer I walked the harder the rain came down.

Also went to the mall and did some power walking around the mall to get to my 10,000 steps in today.

Breakfast:
Collard green leaf breakfast wrap with 1 egg, 2 egg whites, ham, peppers and onion with the 1/2 serving of pumpkin cranberry baked oatmeal SF click on the red to go to the recipes

Lunch:
Raw veggies, tuna, beet salad made with shredded beets, mayo, onion and horseradish, plain Greek yogurt mixed with stevia and maple extract SF + 0pp

Dinner:
Salad with leftover shredded pork tenderloin mixed with a bit of bbq sauce, caramelized onion, cilantro and stewed rhubarb for dessert SF + 0pp

Other:
kefir, 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter 2pp

1 comment:

MaryFran said...

Good job for getting your walk/steps in regardless of the weather!