Sunday, March 13, 2016

No biking today

Today it was a little cooler and I had things to do so no bike ride.
I did, however, go on a 30 minute walk.

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving pretty early for a meeting then stopping by to visit Jen and Lucas so I took time today to prep breakfast and lunch for tomorrow. Will save me a lot of time in the morning.

Breakfast:
breakfast wrap with 1 egg, 2 egg whites, light cheese, salsa and baby spinach with some grapefruit on the side SF + 2pp for the cheese

Lunch:
salad with celery, tomatoes, cucumber, dressing, chicken and 4g parmesan petals SF

Dinner:
quickly sauteed carrot and zucchini noodles with meatballs and sauce and 1/2 Tbsp parmesan cheese SF +0pp
Here's the link to the recipe I used:  http://suzanneskitchensimplyfilling.blogspot.ca/2013/09/slow-cooker-meatballs-and-marinara.html

Other:
kefir, glass of red wine 5pp

2 comments:

jen said...

That wrap looks sooooo yummy

MaryFran said...

Your food looks SO yummy! Prepping is the key to success for sure!!!!