Monday, March 21, 2016

It may be Spring but it's still cold!

Brrrr that's how I describe today :)

I did get out for an hours walk and I think the only reason I went that long was being I was listening to an interesting podcast!

So far smart points is going great!

Day 2 of one week following smart points

Breakfast: 1/4c Bob's red mill mighty tasty gluten free hot cereal made with 1/2c milk and 1/2c water. I added egg whites when it was finished cooking then stirred stirred stirred for some mighty creamy cereal :) I topped it with a bit of mixed fruit. I also had coffee with cream and sweetener 9sp

Lunch: salad with imitation crab, dressing, light cheese, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, onion and an apple 7sp

Dinner: liver with mushrooms and onions, steamed potato with 1 tsp butter and Spanish cauliflower rice which even the husband said was very good! 10 sp probably less because I didn't eat it all

Other: kefir, 1 light beer 4sp

Total smart points used today: 30/30
Weekly smart points used: 0/28



No comments: