Saturday, March 12, 2016

Great day for a bike ride

Well I finally figured what works best for me.
That is simply filling with points plus weeklies of 49pp.
I just can't get into the new simply filling using smart points. Oh well at least I'm still on plan :)

Today was such a nice day that the hubs and I went on 2 bike rides! One was to a store that has great fruit and veggie prices. As you know I go through a lot of those.

Breakfast:
Egg white omelet, plain oatmeal with a couple of blackberries, 1/2 grapefruit sf

Lunch:
Veggies, leftover trout, mayo, celery and green onions, kimchi, Greek yoghurt with blackberries sf

Dinner:
lean pork, shredded brussels sprouts, olive oil, carrots and sweet potatoes sf

Other:
kefir, glass of red wine 5pp

Don't forget to put your clocks an hour ahead before you go to bed tonight

1 comment:

MaryFran said...

That's the trick....finding out what works for our soooo uniquely individual bodies! Sounds like you figured out the formula!! YAY