Sunday, March 20, 2016

First day of spring!

It's the first day of spring today! I absolutely love spring, I love seeing the green grass and the beautiful flowers popping up.

It was pretty cool here today but I did get out for a 55 minute walk.

One sure sign of spring :)

So today is the beginning of a new week for me so here goes a week on Simply Filling!
I get 30 smart points a day and 28 weekly points.

Day 1
Breakfast: 1 egg, 2 egg white omelet, a slice of extra lean bacon from the farmers market, kale, 1 tsp olive oil, coffee, cream and sweetener 8sp

Lunch: 3 cups of lettuce, leftover pork 2 oz, onion, cherry tomatoes, chopped apple, I sauteed the pork and the apple in 1 tsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp Newman's own parmesan and garlic dressing 6sp

Dinner: 3oz lean ham, 4 oz sweet potato, 1/2 tsp butter, broccoli 7sp

Other: 2 tbsp kefir, 6oz dry red wine and 1 square very dark chocolate 8sp

Total smartpoints used today: 29/30
Weekly smartpoints used: 0/28


No comments: