Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Day 2 of my Smart Points experiment

Well it was a beautiful day out today. Ralph and I took total advantage of it by going out twice on bike rides.

Tomorrow we're supposed to get a lot of rain and I'll be going to drop off Lucas's Easter gift since I didn't want to spread my germs earlier!

Hope you're having a great day!

Breakfast: 1 egg, 1/2 serving of oat cornmeal pancakes with warm berry sauce, kale and 2 tsp oil 9sp

Lunch: Spanish cauliflower rice, 2 tsp olive oil, home made chicken noodle soup, Vanilla Greek yogurt 8sp

Dinner: 2 oz extra lean ham with pineapple, steamed brussels sprouts with leftover hollandaise sauce, 1/2c peas 5sp

Other: kefir, ff cream for coffees and 1 electrolyte popsicles 8sp

Daily smart points used: 30/30
Weekly smart points used: 0/28
Fitpoints earned: 16
Total fitpoints: 28

No comments: