Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Day 1 smart points experiment

Before I came down with the flu I was going to show what a week of smart points would look like for me. Well getting sick derailed that. So today I'll start it up again.

I know some people have had issues with thinking they weren't getting enough points.

I do think the less processed foods you are used to the easier it is to do smart points. So anyway here's my day on smart points! I'm definitely not missing out on anything. Even had my glass of wine!

I am allowed 30 sp/day, 28 weeklies and I will use fit points if I need to.

Breakfast: egg Benedict with extra lean ham/poached egg/1 slice of potato instead of the bread and grapefruit 5sp

Lunch: salmon salad in endive leaves, raw veggies, ff vanilla Greek yogurt with berries 4sp

Dinner: Caesar salad with chicken breast 8pp

Other: glass of red wine, kefir for some healthy probiotics and 2 electrolyte popsicles, ff cream for coffees 13sp

I used 30/30 daily smart points
I used no weeklies or fitpoints
So far I've earned 14 fitpoints today

Went on a 40 minute walk as well as walking around the mall

1 comment:

#fatfreefloozy said...

Glad you are feeling better!