Tuesday, January 26, 2016

That's life!

Busy day today!

I had a board meeting to go to where they serve dinner and you never know what they'll serve!
Before the meeting though I hung out with 2 of my favourites my daughter Jen and Grandson Lucas :)
So at my meeting they ended up having Chinese food! I took a small spoonful of a few things. I did stop eating 3/4 of the way through the plate because I was satisfied. I have no idea of the points and I'm o.k with that. That's life, things happen unexpectedly and you do what you can when you can.

I also earned quite a few fitpoints today so I'm very happy with my day.

Breakfast: Banana stuffed French toast with sf pancake syrup Simply Filling

Lunch: baby spinach, 1 tsp olive oil, clementine and 1 slice of extra lean bacon Simply Filling +1sp

At a meeting: I don't take pictures during a meeting

Other: Glass of red wine 5sp

Water: 11 cups
Weekly points: 11-7=4
Fit points: 23+13=6
Fit points used:0
Steps:13,088
Exercise: over an hour of walking

1 comment:

MaryFran said...

Love the picture with the baby! Soooo cute!