Saturday, January 16, 2016

Off to the market

I set my alarm early today so that I could take the bus to the farmers market. I'm so glad I did because it's a lot cheaper than the grocery stores right now.


Breakfast: blueberry banana oatmeal parfait Simply Filling just oatmeal/yogurt/blueberries and bananas

Lunch: Home made egg rolls 4 sp, spicy peanut satay sauce 2 Tbsp 2sp and steamed sugar snap peas Simply Filling +4sp The sauce is made with stevia and honey!

Dinner: Haddock with a lemon, butter caper sauce, steamed broccoli Simply Filling + 2sp
Dessert: crustless pumpkin pie Simply Filling will post recipe tomorrow
Other: clementine and 7 raw almonds Simply Filling + 1sp

Water: 8 cups
Weekly points: none left
Fit points earned: 74+12=86
Fit points used this week: 29 tomorrow is a new week
Exercise: walked a bit to and from the market and around the mall

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I move in with you?
I'll buy all the foid and even help you cook it LOL
Kim B.

MaryFran said...

Wow, that looks like an awesome market!