Saturday, January 2, 2016

Off to market I go

Went to the farmers market this morning and picked up awesome deals on veggies!

Came home and the hubs wanted to go on a walk so off we went :) Thanks for helping me get my 10,000 steps in today.

Saturday January 2, 2016

Breakfast: chocolate banana pancakes and 1 tbsp sf syrup I didn't add the pb2 this time Simply Filling + 1sp

Lunch: tomatoes, cucumber, light feta cheese, 1 olive, beets, grapes and yoghurt Simply Filling + 1sp

Dinner: leftover spaghetti and meatballs, 1 Tbsp light parmesan cheese, salad and ff dressing Simply Filling +1sp

Other: fat free keifer, glass of wine 5sp

Water: 8 cups

Weekly smart points: 0 left
Fit Points earned: 59+11=70 New week starts tomorrow
Fit Points used: 8  Balance: 62
Steps: 10,847
Exercise: 45 minute walk
Fitbit stats:

1 comment:

#fatfreefloozy said...

Wish I lived near a farmer's market! Nothin like the price and taste of fresh grown veggies! Love the winter coat! I'm a bit jelly because it is 40 degrees here today!!